Electric motor: three phase 380 V, 50 Hz, IP44 rotection, insulation F
• Speed: CP 1450 rpm, CPL 2900 rpm
• Direction: right when viewed from the pump
• Nominal dimensions: DN 40, 50, 65, 80, 100 (mm)
• Nominal pressure: PN 6 (bar) and the PCP pump NP16.
• Flange: NP6 and NP16 to DIN 2631 (JUS M.B6.051)
• The temperature of liquid: up to 140 ° C (413 K)
• Pump flow: up to 150 m3 / h
• Head: up to 5.5 bar
model CP, CPL, PCP, PCPL
Circulator pumps COMPREX intended primarily for circulation of hot water in heating and cooling water and condensate. CP model pumps are intended primarily for installation in the secondary sub-station which requires a minimum level of noise, and the CPL model fitting in the boiler room and primary substations, and where greater efforts are required and flows.
Circulator pumps COMPREX are designed as single-stage centrifugal (spiral) pump type. From the usual structure of circulation pumps with wet rotor, they are built with classic motor (with dry rotor).
Suction and discharge hole pump, with standard flanges are “in-line" performance, or in one axis. If necessary set of impeller, together with the console and partition wall, can be dismantled and that the pump housing to remain in the pipeline. His products, COMPREX meets the requirements of the widest in the central heating and air conditioning and domestic hot water supply.